High current with built-in relays for lightbars that use standard switching. Connects to most lightbars and auxiliary warning equipment without the use of separately mounted relays or relay boxes.
• Control 9 lightbar functions or other auxiliary equipment.
• Front panel programmable slide switch with three 20 amp relays.
• Six front panel programmable pushbutton momentary type switches with 20 amp relays.
• All switches can be programmed to activate any combination of the relay outputs, or any other momentary push-button switch.
• The 6 momentary switches can be easily programmed for one of four operations, push-on push-off, momentary, flashing or timed output.
• Easy reset to factory default.
• Clone one controller to another.
• Any switch can be programmed for siren activation.
• Auxiliary input slide switch, position 3.
• Momentary contact for low power, trunk lock or gun lock control.
• Long lasting solid-state green LED backlighting makes it easy to read the translucent legend buttons at night
• Active switches are easily identified in bright sunlight or at night by a red indicator located just below each button.
• 72 press-on legend tabs.
• Individual 20 amp fused outputs.
• Designed to stack-mount with the WS295 Series Siren amplifiers or Traffic Advisor™ Control Head.
• Includes a universal bail bracket strap mounting kit for over or under dash mounting.
• Weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.8kg).
PCCS9RW: Programmable power control. (Replaces PCCS9R)
Download the Brochure: Click Here