• Eleven programmable power distribution switches (one 3 position slide switch and 8 momentary switches).
• Three 20 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses.
• Eight 10 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses (two of them include a choice of independent inputs or the standard power bus switching).
• Two wire Traffic Advisor™ control.
• Programming cannot be activated by a user in the cab.
• All switches can be programmed to activate any combination of the relay outputs.
• Any light control switch can be programmed to activate any of the 8 momentary switches.
• Momentary switches can be programmed to be activated as either a push-on/push-off, momentary, flashing, timed output, or TA control.
• Two independent siren amplifiers in one housing, each can drive one 100 watt siren speaker.
• Short circuit protection.
• Under/over voltage protection.
• LED fault indicators for speaker and input voltage diagnostics.
• Title 13 compliant tone set-up.
• 20 programmable tones.
• Any combination of 2 tones can be programmed to any siren tone switch.
• Horn-ring transfer relay built-in.
• Siren “in use” video recorder icon appears on video recording to confirm siren was in use.
• Siren disable (Park Kill) control input.
• Includes Radio Repeat and PA.
• Two year warranty.
• Any of the 11 switches can be programmed to activate the siren into Hands-Free mode.
• Copy siren/switch configuration to another unit with “cloning” feature.
• Easy reset to factory default settings.
• Dimensions: Controller: 3-1/2” (89mm) H x 6-7/8” (175mm) W x 1-1/4” (32mm) D. Amplifier: 2-1/4” (57mm) H x 8-5/8”(219mm) W x 7-1/8” (180mm) D.
• Weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.38kg).
295SDA1 – Dual-toned remote siren and power controller
PDF Download: Click Here