MNSTAR Technologies Inc
To create the standard of “Quality Installation” in the law enforcement market place.
MNSTAR Enforcer Systems designs and sells products that meet both the electrical demands of aftermarket equipment and the installation process used by most installers. All products are designed and tested to meet SAE Standard J-1128, and to exceed all Vehicle and Component Manufacturer Standards. MNSTAR has brought to the law enforcement market the following installation improvements:
- Detailed Color Schematics with each vehicle.
- Color Coded and Labeled Wiring.
- Direct to Battery Grounds.
- Flagged Breakouts to assist the Installer to identify circuits.
MNSTAR products continue to lead the market place with the following innovations:
- Quality by Design (2007)– MNSTAR’s production processes have an unmatched quality control process, with detailed tracking of assemblies, and on-jig testing for all products.
- Swing Arm Construction (2007) – An innovation that allows wiring harnesses to support console mounted or trunk mounted control devices. This innovation both increases value to the customer and reduces inventory demands for distributers.
- Scalable Solutions (2006)– All of MNSTAR’s competitors offer only one Harness or Power distribution solution. MNSTAR offers 25 systems with common quality and installation standards. Additionally, using established options or creating custom harnesses based on customer demand provides MNSTAR’s unmatched product offerings.
- National Standard (2005) — A Technician who has worked with one harness will find consistent wire coloring and schematics through out the product line.
- Plug & Play Connectors (2004)– Only MNSTAR offers the ability to provide plug and play connections on the wire harness. The vast majority of emergency products offer plug connectors to improve installation standards and serviceability. Only MNSTAR offers a wire harness that can directly utilize these connectors, while other harness providers require the installer to crimp component connections